DIY Website solution
Premium Gensis Child Theme installation
Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation for your digital business.
Our almost DIY website using Genesis Framework and a Child Theme of your choice is a great place to start. This can also be a complete solution for you, as we have included Hosting and Domain registration if needed.
Please be aware not all Hosting Companies are the same, cheap is not always best when it comes to WordPress Hosting. I strongly recommend using Siteground to host your website, with online 24/7 chat support, and secure servers they are one of the preferred hosts.
What do you get with your installation:
- Installation of the most current version of WordPress
- Installation of any Genesis Child Themes + the Genesis Framework (you must purchase them seperately)
- Installation and configuration of plugins associated with your theme
- Setup your site to look like the demo (Exception: some themes do not include the images you see in the demo. Also, if the demo uses Premium or Paid Plugins – they would not be added.)
- Under Construction Plugin included so you can work on your site in the background.
- AND for your convenience Yoast SEO and Jetpack will be installed for your SEO and social integration (you will need to connect your social accounts to Jetpack yourself)
- Upload your logo, some size alternations may be required depening on the theme chosen.
**Other theme customization services such as colour and font customisations will be done at my regular hourly rate of 80.00 AUD
Pls note – Studio Press does offer 3rd party themes which you can also purchase with the Genesis Framework, Studio press does not offer customer support for these, the responibility falls on the 3rd party supplier.
Other options that could also help you with updating your website
- WP 101 Video Turtorials – at just 48.00 US for 12 months access to all tutorials this is a bargin
- Siteground WP Hosting – from just 4.95 per month
- You will need to backup your website also, Siteground has a 1 click restore that you can add to your account, i highly recommend that you add this to your account for your peace of mind if something goes wrong
- Dunjoko Maintenance Plan – we can maintain your backend for you, update plugins, themes, WP Core, and backup monthly, plans start at 40.00 per month
- Shutterstock – need stock images for your website, you can download 5 image for approx 50.00 AUD
- You should edit your images before uploading, never upload a full size image or you will find you have run out of hosting space, or your site is running slow due to large images trying to load up, here at 14 different photo editors that will help you resize or if you are serious you can sign up for Adobe Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud)
Ready to get started
1 Phipps Rd
Maraylya NSW 2765
0425 867 149